- The appearances on TV Heaven Telly Hell by Would I Lie to You? team captains Lee Mack and David Mitchell, discussing The Indoor League and Adam Hart-Davies respectively.
- Argumental pulled one off in the very first episode: "anyone who says that America and Britain should be more similar is as outdated as a mammoth!... I realize that if it was a mammoth, there wouldn't necessarily be a photo of it."
(Team are shown a picture of a house being blown up, with an ice cream van outside)Marcus Brigstocke: Is this an argument against calling the entire British Military gay?Jimmy Carr: What, the British Army turned up at my house in an ice cream van? Well I'm sorry, but that is a bit gay!
- Jimmy Carr inadvertently called the entire British Military gay. He then continued in the same fashion, calling all ice cream vendors and the British Prime Minister, gay.
- Tommy Cooper, a British comedian/magician, is known for having an entire career full of crowning funny moments. His look and his manner made it possible for him to say just about any joke he wanted and, based entirely on his delivery, make people laugh. Jokes and gags that would elicit groans or even boos if they were told by any other comedian suddenly became hilarious when they were coming from Cooper's mouth. Probably the most surprising is an anecdote told by Bob Monkhouse where he saw Cooper playing with a metal tap/faucet attached to a piece of elastic. After Monkhouse asked what he was doing, he explained that he was going to walk out on stage, bounce it around for a while and then say "Tap dance!" Monkhouse claimed it was one of the worst jokes he had ever heard and advised him not to bother with it; Cooper subsequently went out on stage, performed the gag and brought the house down.
- When Robin Williams was a guest on Inside the Actor's Studio, a member of the live audience got a herniated disk from laughing too hard, and had to be taken away in an ambulance.
- The Tom Green Show's Crowning Moment was definitely when he went to his parents' house and presented them with a functioning fountain statue of them having sex. Doggystyle.
- From the comedy show Hollow Men: Everyone's a Lawyer.
- The first episode of The Peter Serafinowicz Show was one of these in its entirety. It's just a shame that the other episodes were nowhere near as good.
- The Two Ronnies: Fork Handles.
- This was even referenced at Barker's funeral by having a man walk in front of his coffin with a lit candelabra... containing four candles.
- On Cbbc show Big Babies, in the 'Market' episode, one of the babies toys lands in Rocco's lap, and Brooks attempts to haggle it off him:
Brooks: How much?Rocco': 10 pounds.Brooks: No way!Rocco': 15 pounds!Brooks: Wait,no-Rocco': 20 pounds!Brooks: You're meant to go down-Rocco': Thirty,then.Brooks: No no nonono, stop stop-Rocco': 40 then.Brooks: St-Rocco': 50. 60. 70. 80. 90. 100. 200. 300. 400. 500. 600. 700! 800! 900!Brooks: (Crying) WE SHOULD NEVER HAVE LEFT! WE SHOULD HAVE STAYED AT HOME AND WATCHED THE TELLY!
- Rocco later agrees at "Eleventy infinity million pounds!" which Brooks says is 'a bit much for a stupid toy.
- Then he gets it for free.
- Scare Tactics has a lot of really good pranks, but one of their best moments was the "rat monster" prank, in which a very sweet PETA activist is dragged into a fake animal testing facility. "Do you need help, little man?" (Unfortunately youtube doesn't have an unedited clip, but this gives the general idea.)
- From Bunk: Dana Gould's song about actually having rent money.
There comes a time in you life when something new knocks on your doorAnd this time you rent money and don't have to be a whoreThis week! And for the three afterBut next month brings new promises of doomAnd being on the pole
- In the episode of The Hughleys with the wedding of Yvonne's sister Shari, Darryl sees Brick (The fiancé) cheating on his sister-in-law at the bachelor party. Darryl, who has a mutual dislike of Shari, finally tells her at the altar, only to be accused of lying because of their turbulent relationship & wanting to see her unhappy.
Darryl: Do you really think I would make something like this up, on the off-chance you might not leave?Shari: [To Brick] YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH!
- Brainiac: Science Abuse had the segment "Can You Do Your Job" whilst being electrocuted repeatedly where various people were hooked up with frequent high voltage shots. You'll feel guilty for laughing at it but that poor ASDA checkout worker. Let's just say it's advisable to not hold up boxes of eggs and bags of flour if you're getting electric shocks.
- The 2014 Emmy Awards:
"Oh wait, he WAS in Seinfeld..."
- Seth Meyers starts taking questions about the Emmys, which immediately derail into the stupid and ridiculous like where the bathroom key is. As in, one bathroom. The key's hung on a spare Emmy award by the way.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus claims she can't remember that Bryan Cranston was on Seinfeld one time back in the day, even though he says they both had a kissing scene. By some twist of fate this gets spun into a Brick Joke when Julia actually wins for Best Female Lead in a Comedy (Veep), and Bryan celebrates by laying a hot, looong one on her (a kiss, that is). The first thing she says upon getting the award?
- Jordi Evole is a Spanish journalist that has his own program, where he makes investigation journalism and interviews to people on both sides on whatever matter he is working on. On April 2013, he made a program about the 2006 Valencia Metro derailment, which killed 43 people, and which was blamed by all (but the local and regional government) on shoddy maintenance. During the program, while he interviews one of the victim's family, which mentions a local politician that offered them money if they dropped the demand, and Jordi gets that politician's phone number. When he calls him, the person at the other side says he is that politician, but as soon as Jordi identifies himself... the politician says he is his brother.
- The April 23, 2015 episode of Charlie Rose ends with an uncharacteristic stinger between the closing funding credits and the PBS logo in which Charlie Rose advertises an upcoming story on PBS NewsHour, and right before East Tennessee PBS's broadcast of the same, a spot for the local underwriter, Access America, didn't wait for the local station IDnote to be shown, resulting in both briefly switching places.
- An episode of The Computer Chronicles centering on operating systems includes a scene where host Stewart Cheifet explores an Apple IIe while another person is inside working on it. The scene ends with an Apple computer monitor displaying a DOS error message that reads "WARNING! TWO MEN INSIDE".
- The Great British Bake Off:
Sarah-Jane: (rushing to retrieve it) Look, it's OK, just pick the bits out!Cathryn: It's got green carpet in it! I'm not serving Mary Berry green carpet!
- During the Sweet Dough week of series 3, after Paul gives her a highly dramatic toss-and-slam kneading demonstration, Sarah-Jane rushes over to convince Cathryn to try it. Cue Cathryn's dough ball flying across the tent and onto the floor, amid much hysterical giggling and apologising.
Selasi: Bakers, two hours left. That's two hours.
- During the semi final of series 7, Selasi decides to do Mel and Sue's job.
Sue: (charging up in mock-fury, with Mel right behind her) Are you putting me out of a job, mate? This is all I had.
Sue: I was like the Speaking Clock but with puns! That's all I had!
Mel: Do you want us to come and bake for you? Hmm? Because we can do that, you know.
- Tom made dick bread and won Star Baker.
Paul: I like the snail... *corpses*
- On a similar note: Julia's Penis Snail from series 8. She also won "Star Baker".
- During the Tudor Week Signature Challenge in series 7, Selasi is asked about the aromas from his game pie mixtures. He doesn't notice that Sue stuck rosemary into her nose the entire time until he does a Double Take.
- Noel attempting to use the hanging teacups at the back of the tent as a makeshift xylophone, inadvertently smashing one of them. He immediately dumps the tools he was using in the sink and legs it off-camera.
- In the dessert week technical challenge of series 8, Yan served her molten cakes in a dick formation for literally no reason.
Yan: If you're going to serve a cake, serve it phallic.
Funny / Other Live Action Shows
Why so many different shows? The main page was getting way too cluttered, and made browsing/editing rather hard. This page is only a temporary home for the shows which don't have their own pages yet, so please make separate pages instead of adding even more examples here. Thanks. Also, please make sure the entry you're about to add doesn't already have a page of its own by checking the index. You might also want to double check the entry for the show itself; a few Funny bits have slipped through and not been indexed yet. If you would like to help us fix this, we would love you so much.