- Just about every single sound from Dave's mouth.
- "Hey lady! We're ready for the DVDA shot!"
- "Yeah, SUCK THAT COCK!"
- "Sorry, sorry dude, got a little excited."
- And of course, "I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing, but..."
- What makes a man, is it the woman on his arms? Just 'cause she has big titties? Or is it the way he fights every day? No, it's probably the titties.
- NOW YOUR A MAY-UN! (Man!) A MAN! MAN! MAN! NOW YOUR A MAY-UN! A MANLY, MANLY MAN! A MAN! MAN! MAN! YOU ARE NOW A MAN!
- Ben's tragic backstory explaining why he doesn't do Hamster Style anymore, which turns out to be the most mundane thing that ever happened in the history of film.
Young Ben: I don't think I'm gonna do Hamster Style anymore.
Ben's Father: That's nice.
Ben: (Manly Tears) And that's the way it went down, man!
- The entire opening scene, which opens with a shot of the Hollywood sign, then reminds us that this is Hollywood just in case the audience can't read what's on the middle of the screen. Then it cuts to a shot of a nametag that says "Elder Young". Then we get a montage of Joe and his partner getting rejected and cussed out over and over by jaded Hollywood locals, one of which was a sweet old lady.
- "Unhand her, Jizzmaster Zero!"
- The whole awkward scene with Sancho, who is a living legend, but only to himself.
- G-Fresh's jive talk, along with his karaoke machine that dispenses tone-deaf songs.
- Black stunt-cock.
- "I'll find a way to break free...assfucktwins."
- "Couldn't we just call them "the Naughty Twins"?
- Joe using the Orgazmorator on random civilians. Every reaction is priceless.
- Especially when he uses it on Dave. He's chatting away with a stranger, has a forced orgasm when Joe shoots him, then picks up right where he left off.
- Joe and Lisa's big kiss moment, which looks more pornographic than any of the porn scenes.
- In the end Joe sees Jesus Christ, giving him the "Buddy Christ" salute of all things.
- The naked Mariachi band at the wrap party for the movie. They look rather uncomfortable.
- "I bet Jesus would have been more popular if he did DVDA."
- Every time Lisa or Joe mention that they are from Utah, and the reaction:
Lisa: (hears Joe's voice and sees Orgazmo playing on the screen) "What's that?"Video Store Clerk:"That's Orgazmo, what do you live under a rock or something?"Lisa:"No, I'm from Utah."Video Store Clerk:"Oh, I'm sorry."