Funny: Never Say Never Again
- Bond is able to play on Fatima's ego that "she was the best he'd ever slept with", tricking her into letting him write out a confession... using the gun-pen Q gave him earlier.
Bond: I just remembered, it's against Company policy to give endorsements.
- M sends Bond to the Shrublands spa to get back in fighting trim, using the phrase "eliminate free radicals" (meaning poor eating habits).
Moneypenny: Have you got a mission, James?
Bond: Yes. I am to eliminate all free radicals.
Moneypenny: Oh! Do be careful!
Bond: Not at all, sir. In fact, I lost four pounds and God knows how many free radicals.
- And later, as M is chewing out Bond after Lippe demolishes Shrublands:
M: IT'S THAT KIND OF ATTITUDE THAT TEMPTS ME TO SUSPEND YOU, 007!
- Small-Fawcett doing his best to operate as covertly as possible... by shouting Bond's name across half of the Caribbean.
- The cheerful way the automated missile system deploys two nuclear warheads by saying "Have a nice day!"
- The oversized video game Largo designed. Yes, it hasn't aged very well. But the funny bit is seeing how the countries are valued. Pretty sure Spain would enjoy being valued at $9000...
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.