YMMV: Never Say Never Again
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Q is fed up with his job and is about to leave for the CIA.
- Angst? What Angst?: Domino gets over her private shock and humiliation at having been felt up by Bond in the guise of a masseuse rather quickly. With A Smile.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Bond is able to play on Fatima's ego that "she was the best he'd ever slept with", tricking her into letting him write out a confession... using the gun-pen Q gave him earlier.
007: I just remembered, it's against Company policy to give endorsements.
- Ear Worm: "Never, never say never again, never, never say never again..."
- Evil Is Sexy
- Hilarious in Hindsight: A black man plays Felix Leiter.
- Memetic Badass: Invoked with the gag that Bond might be so Badass his piss can burn a mans face, and potentially even kill.
- Recycled Script It's an updated remake of Thunderball. Check The Other Wiki for more details.
- Squick: Largo forcing a kiss on Domino. Why, oh why, did they have to use a take where you can see a string of drool stretched between their lips as he pulls away?
- Values Dissonance: When Domino, who is completely naked under her towel, learns that Bond was not in fact an employee of the health clinic after he excuses himself from the massage he was giving her, we get a close up of her looking understandably horrified that she just got touched in almost all of her most intimate places (namely her ass) by a complete stranger. And then she smiles dreamily, figuring the pleasure and relief was worth the deception. The fact that it was Sean Connery, even a middle aged Sean Connery (or maybe especially because it was a middle aged Sean Connery) probably helps. Some may still see it as Unfortunate Implications or at the very least Self-Respect Dissonance.
- Plus, you'll never see a movie actually jump a horse off a huge height into the ocean these days.