Funny: Mark Henry
- A special event in Shotgun on 1998 has all the WWF superheavyweights (Henry, Big Van Vader, Golga, Kurrgan and Giant Silva) having a tug of war against a large bunch of New York City Police Department cops. Not only fun because, well, they were wrestlers from three different enemy factions all teaming up, but because they won the contest.
- Some of Sexual Chocolate's shenanigans.
- Henry's final therapy session in 1999 involved him lying on a Freudian Couch, talking about his sadness and despair about his sexual urge... and then the camera showed The Godfather sitting in the psychiatrist's chair, lightly knocking it off and telling him that he is just "a big guy with a big appetite".
- The segment is followed by a tag team match against Mideon and Viscera. Henry is so happy for having been finally solved his problem that, after exiting Viscera off the ring with a shoulder block, he dances a bit before splashing Mideon for the pin.
- Next week, Godfather is looking for Henry to escort him before a match against Viscera. He finds him in a room, surrounded by hoes. His reaction? "Man, if this was a pastry shop you'd be eating all the profits! Let's go, it's time to go to work!"
- (Made less funny because Henry betrays Godfather that very night in exchange for some hoes, but it is already natural for them.)
- A segment, during Henry and Viscera's alliance, showing two overweight hoes leaving the dressing room and two more entering, with Henry wet and wearing a Modesty Towel. Jesus.
- Henry's alliance with Viscera ends the same night, as he is still not satiated. He gets distracted by Terri and gets double-teamed by the Hardy Boys during a tag team match, being pinned for three. Viscera is so exasperated that he pulls Henry down and splashes him twice.
- Later, before a match against the Godfather, Henry is shown on the titantron lying on a bed in an evident old school post-coitus shot. He proclaims it had been the most erotical experience in his life. The camera then goes for his bed partner... and it's freaking MAE YOUNG, smoking a freaking cigar. The Godfather's face is prizeless.
- Another tag team match with Henry and Godfather against the Dudley Boyz has them disqualified when Mae Young breaks a booze bottle over one of the opponent's head.
- Mark Henry doesn't appreciate being interrupted by The Big Show. In turn, Show does appreciate being taunted while already in a bad mood.
Mark: You wait your turn! Now you take your HE-HE-HEAVY BREATHING AND YOU TAKE THAT DROOLING SOMEWHERE ELSE! Now as I was sayin—**Punch**
- Defeated Sin Cara on the February 18, 2013 Raw with the World's Strongest Slam. He set up for it again when the Great Khali made his way out. Henry mocked Khali's dancing and said, "That's all you're good for, is dancing."
- Even funnier since every time they actually fight, Henry ends up owning Khali with a World's Strongest Slam, which he proceeded to do the following week.