- "So this is rush hour in Japan...!!"
- The end of the first Seirin versus Shuutoku match. Seirin wins by one point.
- The restaurant scene at the end of the Seirin versus Shuutoku arc. The sheer WTF expressions everyone has as Midorima and Takao walk in are pure gold.
- Quarter 74: Kagami's reaction to Tetsuya #2 is, quite simply put, hilarious.
- Tetsuya #2 pulling a Get a Hold of Yourself, Man! on Kagami in Quarter 77.
- Aomine's reaction to Kuroko catching him in the Teikou sports room in Quarter 124 is priceless.
- The advice Aomine gives Kuroko about how to shoot well. He just gives Kuroko a blank look before randomly lobbing the ball at the basket and it goes in.
- Quarter 81: Kise messages Midorima.
Kise: "Good luck!"Midorima: "DIE."
- Quarter 93: When Momoi, Kise and Midorima discover Tetsuya #2...
- Any and every time someone says the following, to or about Kuroko:
"Since when were you here?!"
- Quarter 60: Midorima gets introduced to the weirdness of Seirin during the training arc.
Midorima: "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR SCHOOL KUROKO?!"[later]Midorima: (To Takao) "We're cursed."
- Quarter 94, full stop. Highlights include Riko going on a burning spree with all of Seirin's belongings (my model plane!) and the huge competition to decide the unlucky person that'll have to venture into the fungus forest.
- Aomine and Kuroko's first meeting.
- Quarter 174, which involves Aomine, Kagami and basketball shoes.
- This guy in the Kaijou team, whose only role is to get rebounds. He's extremely enthusiastic about it, even though it's the only thing he does during games.
- Murasakibara's reaction to Kuroko marking him in one of the most literal cases of David Versus Goliath EVER. However, it's not as funny as in the anime in contrast due to a few differences.
Murasakibara: "Are you cotton candy?!"
- Riko's training camp menu tasting.
- Kagami provokes Murasakibara into playing streetball by acting like a kid. It works.
- Kagami somehow managing to headbutt a hoop twice, to the amazement of everyone in the room.
- Ever since Shougo lost to Kise during the Winter Cup, he's been looking for revenge in a fist-fight. However, Aomine confronts him and simply stops him with one punch.....though he has no clue what to exactly do to his K.O.ed opponent. Aomine being Aomine, he decides to let it be.
- Quarter 239: With Seirin on the ropes thanks to Mayuzumi's (Rakuzan's 5th man) Misdirection, Seirin assigns Izuki, who has the Eagle's Eye to mark him. Leaving Akashi to be marked by... Furihata of all people. Everyone's reaction sells it (even Rakuzan themselves). Not to mention Furi's absolutely white-pale terrified expression, looking like he's about to piss right there. Aomine even nicely puts it:
Aomine: "I can't help but see a chihuahua standing in front of a lion..."
- It gets even better in Quarter 240 as for the first time ever Akashi is actually BEWILDERED by something. Furihata is so weak compared to him that he doesn't even know how to deal with him! And just when Akashi seems to have gotten a hold of himself, Furihata falls flat on his face just trying to follow Akashi to the throw-in.
- From that moment, even if Akashi's face happened to be out of view...for the first time in a while....AKASHI WAS SPEECHLESS.
- Inevitably, the NG Shuu series is full of this. Some moments play out like usual in the anime...only with different twists. Applies to both seasons of Kuroko no Basket.
- Midorima making his shot as usual with his Badass Boast...only for the ball to take a long amount of time than usual to make it through the hoop. When it finally does, Midorima fakes it quickly with his usual boast and Takao berates him for his awful timing.
- Aomine and Kuroko's old conversation in the past. Kuroko retaliates Aomine's speech by sticking a popsicle down his back as usual, only thing is, he instead ends up ignoring him throughout afterwards, and Aomine is completely bothered by something sticky and cold down his back.
- Aomine when he first appears in his first match against Seirin, throws his stuff right at Momoi. Cue her snapping and getting pissed at his inconsideration, and Kuroko simply fades away in-view as Aomine's desperately asking for his help.
- Another one with Momoi; during her flashback of Kuroko giving her a winner's popsicle stick, he instead accidentally gave her a plain popsicle stick without anything on it. Cue her tossing it right at Kise just cause he happened to be nearby.
- When Aomine notices Kise's eyes to be the same as Kuroko's in terms of his will during Touou's first match against Kaijou, he pauses for a second....only to notice that the eyes may not actually be the same, being quite bewildered at trying to make such a comparison. Kise tells him to make up his mind already.
- Midorima's first loss against Seirin, where he lets out his Manly Tears in the rain. The scene plays out like normal with his phone call....only on the second call, his phone breaks. He goes back to crying after that.
- During the summer trip training, when Kagami consults Riko for what kind of training he's been doing, cue Takao singing Catal Rhythm to himself. Riko can barely hold in her laughter, while Kagami just asks "what the hell are you doing".
- Midorima talking to Akashi for the first time in a while when commenting on an upcoming game. However, Akashi is playing shougi by himself. The scene goes on as the original....only Akashi is suddenly stumped and wants an extra hour to solve his grid, while Midorima gets pissed and calls "no" on that due to them being late at that rate.
- The one scene where Riko tries to fetch Kuroko and Kagami after they were late to the cafeteria, due to them both taking a while to brush their teeth and running into Midorima and Takao coincidentally by proxy. However, instead of just them being shocked by the red juice on her knife, she instead accidentally trips and flings the knife across the hall just past them (even Kuroko was Blue with Shock with his usual stoic poker face as everyone else was screaming). Riko tries to brush it off by being clumsy-and-cute, while Kagami is shocked as hell while berating her about carrying a knife while walking.
- Then Takao remarks it to be damn scary as hell and not to mention, she took out a giant cockroach on the wall in one shot (as he noticed that detail quickly with his hawk's eye). Midorima states "she must be a skilled hitman", while Kuroko initially wants her to wash the kitchen knife afterwards...only to follow up with "rather, I want you to never use that kitchen knife ever again".