- The band, after struggling to find a better name than "The Four Lovers", suddenly sees the neon letters of the local bowling alley "The Four Seasons" all light up...and proclaim: "It's a sign!" Also a Crowning Moment of Awesome at the same time.
- The revelation that "Joey" is Joe Pesci.
Joey: Funny how?
- Leading to this: When Gaudio thinks Joey's pulling his leg and says it's "very funny", the inevitable happens:
- When Crewe asks the group if the name "Four Seasons" is a reference to Vivaldi and Nick starts complaining about the guy stealing their idea.
- How Gaudio gets the idea for their second hit:
(The gang is watching "Ace In The Hole", Kirk Douglas slaps the heroine)Guys: OOOOOH!Tommy: Watch—I bet ya she cries!Crewe: No, no. Big girls don't cry.(Bob looks at him in epiphany as—)Song: BIG...GIRLS...DON'T...CRY!!!
- The macho Tommy not getting the point of the title "Walk Like A Man"—leading the Transparent Closet Crewe to jump in, and then lampshade the Irony:
Tommy: I don't get it.Bob: What don't you get, Tommy?Tommy: The title, "Walk Like A Man"...?Bob: ...So?Tommy: As opposed to what—a woman?Bob: No—it's for boys, Tommy—teenage boys. We're telling them to act like men!Tommy: Instead of like girls....Bob: Yeah, instead of like—no! Instead of like boys! C'mon, why're you doing this—Crewe: HEY-hey-hey—Miss Congeniality? It's a metaphor. It's an anthem for every guy who's ever been twisted around a girl's little finger—and if I'm explaining that to you, we're in trouble!
- Clint Eastwood's Creator Cameo in the movie...is Gaudio watching an episode of Rawhide!
- Tommy advises Frankie he's been the victim of a scam, but it's going to be OK, he'll take care of those guys who tried to pull a fast one on him. Frankie wants to know, "Are you going to call Gyp DeCarlo?" Tommy takes offense. "You don't bother Gyp DeCarlo for minor stuff like this. I said I'll take care of it!" Cue the Gilligan Cut at DeCarlo's place.