Funny: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
- Much of the interaction between Samos and Daxter.
- "Stay fuzzy... save the world. Choices."
- Meeting the Fisherman in the early segments of The Precursor Legacy:
Fisherman: I can't seem to catch a single fish in this river.Daxter: Whoo! Maybe... it's your breath?
- The Wangsty Warrior.
Daxter: Have you tried attacking him with your melodrama? 'Cause it's killing me!
- The various quips Daxter comes out with when you die.
"Hey Jak, can I, uh... have your insect collection?""While you're down there... could you rub my feet?""I'll say something teary at the funeral, like HOW AM I GONNA GET CHANGED BACK NOW?!""Step one: stay alive. Step two: THINK-ABOUT-NOT-DOING-SOMETHING-LIKE-THAT-AGAIN!""Well, uh...better you than me.""Say good night, Jak!"
- The Baby Flut Flut hatching and upon seeing Daxter thinks he's her mom.
Daxter: Oh No! Oh no no no no!!!Birdlady: Look, isn't that sweet? It thinks your its mama.Daxter: AAHH! I'm not your mom! You see any feathers here!
- When Samos tells you to clear the green eco vents, and then the camera cuts to outside the hut, and he shouts "GET MOVING" so loud that the camera shakes.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.