Funny / Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
- Much of the interaction between Samos and Daxter.
- "Stay fuzzy... save the world. Choices."
- Meeting the Fisherman in the early segments of The Precursor Legacy:
Fisherman: I can't seem to catch a single fish in this river.
Daxter: Whoo! Maybe... it's your breath?
- The Wangsty Warrior.
Daxter: Have you tried attacking him with your melodrama? 'Cause it's killing me!
- The various quips Daxter comes out with when you die.
"Hey Jak, can I, uh... have your insect collection?"
"While you're down there uhhh could you rub my feet?"
"I'll say something really teary at the funeral, like HOW AM I GONNA GET CHANGED BACK NOW?!"
"Step one: stay alive. Step two: THINK-ABOUT-NOT-DOING-SOMETHING-LIKE-THAT-AGAIN!"
"Well, uh...better you than me."
"Say good night, Jak!"
- The Baby Flut Flut hatching and upon seeing Daxter thinks he's her mom.
Daxter: Oh No! Oh no no no no!!!
Birdlady: Look, isn't that sweet? It thinks your its mama.
Daxter: AAHH! I'm not your mom! You see any feathers here!
- When Samos tells you to clear the green eco vents, and then the camera cuts to outside the hut, and he shouts "GET! OUT OF HERE!" so loud that the camera shakes.
- There's a funny little blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment when Daxter flirts with Keira, she takes a moment to look at where Jak is standing to see if he was the one who was flirting at her before she looks down to see Daxter.
- Pay attention to the plant in Samos' hut.