- Harry has contributed his talents to crafting an 80's cartoon version of the Mass Effect universe. Three words: Wrex on keytar.
- That whole video is glorious.
- "Watch out, here come the Reapers! MASS EFFECT!"
- Miranda's infamous ass-shot is reproduced.
- In Starbarians 1.5, Hogstrong finding out that he and Killgar are more wanted than the guy they were trying to collect a bounty on.
- Not to mention the rap sheet full of alliteration.
- Pretty much the entirety of Dr. Bees.
Man: It's a bird!Woman: It's a plane!
Boss: (at Dr. Bee's revision from the original cover simply portraying a woman getting stung by bees) No, no, NO! The problem with the cover cannot be solved by adding yet more bees, plus actual live bees, plus actual live women getting stung by those bees! CHANGE IT!
- "Later, that VERY SAME BEE!"
- Its follow-up, #CHANGETHEBEES, which serves as a jab to #changethecover:
- From "Michael the Terrible Boyfriend," we have the title character thinking of a way to sneak into his girlfriend's house without her parents, who don't like him, knowing. A pizza delivery man arrives and Michael eyes the spare uniforms in the mans truck. He looks at the audience and says "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" and then it cuts to the girlfriend in her room and Michael breaks through the window riding a pterodactyl which eats the girl and destroys her room while Michael looks on with Dissonant Serenity.
- "Saturday Morning Watchmen" is a hilariously over-the-top hypothesis of the butchering the original comic would most likely go through if it were ever adapted into a children's animated cartoon.
- The brutal honesty of Ted Gier in "A kickstarter video" :
- Hitler and His Talking Vagina. Just... just... wow.
- Stephen The Lesbian, in all of it's glorious, stream-of-consciousness insanity.