Funny / Girl, Interrupted
- "Peppermint dick! Peppermint clit!"
- "I'm a fucking shrub, alright?!"
- This exchange:
Lisa: (grabbing a pen and holding it to her neck) Take one fuckin' step and I'll jam this in my aorta!
Valerie: Lisa. Your aorta is in your chest.
...Good to know.
- Cynthia's laugh. It's...kind of infectious.
- An example from the book: The discovery that Lisa has covered everything in one of the rooms - including some of the catatonic patients - in toilet paper.
- "Some advice, okay? Just don't point your fucking finger at crazy people!"
Cynthia: Hey, John, call me a cab.
John: Okay, you're a cab.
- After Susanna's diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder is revealed to her and her parents:
Susanna: (looking in her parents' direction) Is it genetic?
Susanna's father: (irate) Oh, Christ!
- Much of Whoopi Goldberg's presence, including her awesomely huge The Sixties fro.
Has anyone ever watched you shave your legs?
I got two kids and one bathroom, what do you think?