Funny / Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende
Being a comedy show and a damn good one at that, Gaki No Tsukai has had more than its fair share of hilarious moments
- Matsumoto Family Rangers, seen from about the 39 minute mark here.
- The Drunken Momotaro Theater. All of it.
- Suga Kenji's Blatant Lies subtitles on the Dice Reaction Batsu Game.
- Tanaka's terrified shout while opening his drawer during the Newspaper Batsu Game.
- Also from the Newspaper Batsu Game, Yamasaki accidentally stumbling into a heater he'd been making a fuss about for minutes beforehand.
- The entire lunch time period of the Newspaper Batsu, starting with Hamada mouthing off about the judgement of the guy in charge of calling people out and appropriately getting called out.
- Whenever poor Yamasaki is chosen to receive a slap from Chouno, Yamasaki usually ends up on his knees begging for mercy. And it always results in the others laughing their asses off and usually getting slapped multiple times.
- Everyone dreads hearing the phrase "Tanaka — Thai kick!" His agonized overreactions to being kicked guarantee that the other four will be called out for laughing.
- At some point in the high school batsu game, Yamasaki gets away with laughing because they're not watching the contestants at the moment... and then Endo decides to try it. Hilarity Ensues.
- In the 24-Hour Endurance tag, the punishments are done by people in entirely black suits. One punishment forces you to watch a slideshow with entirely black pictures.
- During the spy tag game Tanaka gets captured by the festival devils and put on a wooden horse - while the others are standing a safe distance away and watch:
Endo: What is it?
Tanaka (as he's mounting on the horse): This isn't good.
Hamada (Observing what's going on): I see, it's some kind of torture device.
Tanaka (offscreen): IT HURTS!!!
- Since the 2010 Spy No Laughing batsu game, the drawers often include some sort of doll, usually modeled after one of the cast members. You can be sure that, soon after discovering the dolls, they will start to play with them with hilarious results.
- Also in the 2012 and 2013 batsu games, the wig they make Hamada wear is the cause of many laughs, to the point that it's been described by Matsumoto as a weapon of mass destruction:
Matsumoto: If all Japanese wore wigs like these, we probably could win a war.
- In Yugawara, when Hamada laughs while in the community bathroom, he gets called out. Hilarity Ensues when the punisher runs into the hotel room and can't find Hamada; he ends up "punishing" Yamasaki instead. However, when Yamasaki tries to explain what happened to him later, he manages to out Hamada twice.