Silent/Golden Age Felix Cartoons
- The ending punchline of Felix Doubles For Darwin; Felix tracks down a group of monkeys and asks if man is descended from them, so he can help a friend win a cash prize with the answer. The monkeys are so insulted at being compared to man, that they chase Felix all the way across the ocean. Felix meets up with his friend, and gives him the answer just before they both run away;
—Felix: "The monkeys come after us!"
- The climax of Felix Turns The Tide has Felix saving the day from the army of rats with his own army of living hot dogs, all delivered by wire to help him. Also doubles as a Crowning Moment of Awesome.
Joe Oriolo Felix Cartoons
- In Master Cylinder, King of the Moon", we have Professors abrupt encounter with a hot air balloon pilot in the middle of deep space. Professor, instead of questioning this phenomenon, just gets annoyed and moves on.
Professor: "Sunday flyers!"
- "Felix the Cat Suit" has a funny climax where Professor gets put through the wringer by Felix as he's helplessly dragged throughout the entire house, pipes and stormdrain as he pathetically pleas for mercy.
- "Captain No Kiddin" shows that Professor is so absentminded, that he can't even remember his own name.
"I'll get that little Magic Bag, or my name isn't...now, what is my name? (cough) Funny, I know it as well as my own name!"
Felix the Cat Comics
- In one comic story, Felix is cursed by a jinx due to a red star floating above his head that follows him everywhere he goes. He decides to consult an astronomer to ask him what this means, and he tactlessly tells him "You were born! That was a mistake!"