- Killian says that taking down Gizmo in Junktown should be pretty funny, just to watch the Fat Bastard try to run away. Sure enough, Gizmo remains planted at his desk.
- Upon meeting the Brotherhood of Steel for the first time at the Lost Hills.
Darrel: The Brotherhood is a collective of men and women who have dedicated their lives to the preservation of technology.Vault Dweller: I've heard that you people sacrifice puppies.
- When you visit the Cathedral, an incredibly dark and creepy church, you're either infiltrating a crazy cult or trying to defeat the Master. This is why hitting on Laura feels a bit out of place.
Vault Dweller: What kind of "services" do you offer?
- Laura: Hello, my brother/sister. May I be of service this glorious day?
- When you bring up Morpheus to the Lieutenant.
Lieutenant: Morpheus. It's quite amusing. He think he's more than a pawn the Master chose to lead the Children of the Cathedral nonsense. Oh well, he too will be dipped in the virus and he'll probably die a horrible death. I hope.
- Before entering Mariposa, you could use the radio you looted from one of the mutants to convince them to leave their posts, no matter how bad your lies are.
Vault Dweller: They don't suspect a thing.
- One of the random encounters isn't with a creature at all: it's a footprint. A footprint about thirty-five feet long with a pancaked corpse in the middle. What makes it funny is that the corpse is carrying a cloaking device. If only he hadn't been near-invisible when some mutant Rent-a-Zilla happened along!
- Playing through the game with 3 INT or less, meaning you're so stupid that you can't even form coherent sentences. The Overseer trying to get you to take out the super mutants is especially hilarious.
The Master: I doubt even the FEV will help you. Why am I talking? It's unlikely you even understand...
- If you try to talk to the Crimson Caravan in the Hub with low intelligence, they'll tell you that they don't hire drug addicts. You can choose to end the conversation with "I'm no drug add....I mean...Arg!"
- As terrifying as the part where you confront the Master is, if you talk to him with low INT, your only dialogue option is "Ugh. Lee."
The Master: I don't have to prove anything to you! Prove.
- On the same note on interacting with the Master