- When you bring up Morpheus to the Lieutenant.
Lieutenant: Morpheus. It's quite amusing. He think he's more than a pawn the Master chose to lead the Children of the Cathedral nonsense. Oh well, he too will be dipped in the virus and he'll probably die a horrible death. I hope.
- One of the random encounters isn't with a creature at all: it's a footprint. A footprint about thirty-five feet long with a pancaked corpse in the middle. What makes it funny is that the corpse is carrying a cloaking device. If only he hadn't been near-invisible when some mutant Rent-a-Zilla happened along!
- Playing through the game with 3 INT or less, meaning you're so stupid that you can't even form coherent sentences. The Overseer trying to get you to take out the super mutants is especially hilarious.
The Master: I doubt even the FEV will help you. Why am I talking? It's unlikely you even understand...
- If you try to talk to the Crimson Caravan in the Hub with low intelligence, they'll tell you that they don't hire drug addicts. You can choose to end the conversation with "I'm no drug add....I mean...Arg!"
- As terrifying as the part where you confront the Master is, if you talk to him with low INT, your only dialogue option is "Ugh. Lee."