Awesome: Fallout 1
- Depending on how the player goes through the game, they can get any number of awesome moments. Such as convincing the Master that his plan is destined to fail.
- The intensely graphic description of what just happens to the player character when you walk down the Master's hall.
- The Cathedral is a huge stone building that seems perfectly intact, leading you to wonder how it avoided devastation. The answer? It didn't. The Master's minions built it themselves. Yes, there are very few intact bricks you can find in the wasteland and they built a cathedral out of what they could find.
- The Overseer gets one if the player ends up with the bad ending. When Vault 13 is overrun by the super mutants, he goes out blasting several of the mutants to hell with a mounted turret before being overwhelmed.
- A small one occurs when you hack the force field computer in the Military Base. Every file is protected and impossible to hack, save for one labelled "Recreational Games." So what do you do? Play Blackjack and find a way to hack into the force field control programs from the win screen. It's so awesome the game even gives you exp for your unconventional but impressive hacking skills.