- This bizarre ad giving an over-the-top, faux-philosophical description of the game, with several downright bizarre metaphors.
- Some of the defeat quotes are pretty funny:
"Dolla-dolla bills, y'all!"
- Mr. N:
"No, that's brokeeeeen!"
"This gets old!"
"Fuck, that hurt!"
"Eat a dick!"
- S-Kill's dizzy animation. While everyone else will look staggered and unfocused accompanied by Circling Birdies, S-Kill has a look of abject rage on his face instead.
- One of The Baz's Victory Poses consist of throwing his rope up in the air, only to completely miss grabbing his rope in an attempt of looking cool. The Baz didn't even turn his head until he hear a thud.
- The Baz's ending reveals that his dream of entering the DiveKick Circuit is in shambles because according to the rejection letter, The Baz sent three people to the hospital with his Shock and Awe powers. The letter ended with a statement "Don't come back", leading The Baz crying with Sparkling Stream of Tears.
- Jefailey's head grows bigger every time he wins, which will at least give a few unexpecting new players some chuckles.
- The game inverts Flawless Victory by warning that the defeated player is a fraud.
FRAUD DETECTION WARNING.
- Jefailey's Joke Character status being commented on by S-Kill, who's surprised that he can't possibly Nerf him any further, to the point of actually offering to buff him instead.
- Getting beaten after nearly sweeping an opponent in straight rounds is bad. Having the game mock you with "CHOKE DETECTION WARNING" and "CHOKE DETECTED" is hilarious.