- In and Out's dialogue to helping the player find the Heroes on their doors. Special mention goes to Tick Tock, which subverts Remember the New Guy?.
- When you defeat each villain, there's a wacky little animated sequence of their defeat. Except for the Evil Queen.
Hook: Double drat! I hate happy endings...
- Hook: Gets shot out of Skull Rock and flies with the momentum of the cannonball.
- In the Snow White level, you can mess up the potion and cause Prince Charming to arrive instead of Snow White's prince. He finds that the slipper is too big for her foot, and leaves.
- Jabbing the pirates with your sword sounds more like you're poking them with a needle with their less than painful cries of "Ow!"