- If Jonathan gets charmed into attacking Charlotte during the Astarte boss battle and Charlotte finishes it after beating him into submission she'll snap at him after the battle ends.
Charlotte: [clearly upset] You were asking for it!Jonathan: ...Sorry...
- Stand still with Jonathon long enough and he'll do this◊.
- In the good ending, Jon, Charlotte, Stella, and Loretta run to search for Vincent in the castle ruin, not knowing HE is the one chasing after THEM.
- The Sisters Mode. Killing an enemy by drawing a cross with your pen??? BWAHAHAHAHA...!!!
- The Zacchino enemy will go up to any female character (and Old Axe Armor) and immediately declare his love for them. If you turn around, he'll say "Don't reject me!"
- Go up as a man, though, and he pulls out a knife. Dude, I'm sorry! I didn't know you didn't swing that way!
- There is a boss fight that is necessary in order for Jonathan to be able to master the Vampire Killer whip: he must defeat the whip's memory of its last owner, Richter Belmont. The boss takes extra damage from the Darkness element, and what sub-weapon has that element? The Cream Pie. Yes, you can defeat a legendary vampire hunter by hurling cream pies at him!
- Enter 13th Street, Iron Blue Intention starts to play, you get pumped up, just because of the music, and then, a Train out of nowhere appears, the music stops, and pushes you back, you'll be like:"WTF?!" and laughing.
- Some of the Persephones bring vacuum cleaners. Should Charlotte be anywhere near said maids, the vacuums will suck on her skirt, leaving her in panic.