Funny: Burning Dog Face
- Crowning Moment of Funny - Several. Including the above "Ow, my organs!" comment.
"Please keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times, do not attempt to leave until the witch has come to a complete stop."
- During his Let's Play of Prince of Persia (2008):
- "In accordance with the prophecy, we must all wear pudding on our faces!" It Makes Sense in Context and is still pretty damned funny without it.
- Dead Space 2 -
"I heard there was a necromorph that looks like it's made of animals. Or an animal. But I hope it's not something adorable, like a kitten. I don't think I could handle zombie kittens... I will avenge all the kittens."
- From AliceMadnessReturns-
I wasn't sure what I was expecting from the next jaunt into Wonderland but a bioluminescent dress made of fish scales and sea weed wasn't it.
- Also, the fact that the white rabbit doesn't show up except if radula rooms for most of Madness Returns leads to this snarky comment:
BDF: You've already missed the game!
- He's generally pretty composed as far as Lets Player's go so pretty much any time he's amused or disturbed enough to react it's either this, or heartbreaking.
- "Noo! Save me, Tom the Poet!"
- Mercenary calls the dog in Fable 3 a mangy cur. BDF unflinchingly shoots him in the head.
"His name is Peter
- A spontaneous musical number:
"Loading screen, rock me like a loading screen... I don't... that happens every few games."
- Fable again, BDF jump-cuts in order to show up in a chicken costume.
"Okay. I'm outside Brightwall Academy and no, I don't want to talk about it."
- He didn't hear us come in.
BDF: I had a potted cactus fall on my hand, once. That one hurt like a motherfucker.
- from the same video:
BDF: Wow... well okay I have changed reality, I have succeeded in setting Night Springs MORE on fire.
- from the same video:
- His response to the opening of Rage.
- BDF: Well, that's already more story than the entirety of Doom.
- The opening of video, and the title, and the first sentence of the description.
- Chastising a bunch of turtles for all being Raphael.
- In this, two minutes in he starts rambling about the various fetch quests, and then a clip of Monty Pythons Colonel interrupting the whole tangent.
- In this he keeps cutting to different games instead of the one he was playing.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.