Funny: Britain's Got Talent
Much like it's Trans Atlantic Equivalent, there are a lot of moments that will make you laugh.
- Most unsuccessful acts as well as the judges' reactions to them.
- Mr. Methane: Whose act is him farting the song, Blue Danube.
- Glenn Carpenter: A middle-aged ex-army driver whose act is a strip act with a chicken codpiece on. Unsurprisingly, he was buzzed off in short order.
Simon: Glenn, what does the winner of this competition get?
- Nigel Grimm: His 2008 audition was him singing a George Michaels song while wearing a freak mask. But in 2010, he returns featuring another failed auditionee, David J. Watson dressed as the hulk with a tutu bursting out of a box and parading around waving on the stage. Particularly, Amanda's response:
Amanda: I'm sorry, what was that? (the audience laughs)Nigel: The problem?Amanda: Well it was bloody awful.
Amanda: Do people know you've come out to do this today?Nigel: Well, um...he's actually made up the script up but-Amanda: What script?!(the audience laughs)Nigel: Listen but, I've actually put ideas to all this.Amanda and Piers: What ideas?!
- And later on:
- Tracy Lee Collins: His first audition left the judges on both sides, but was still fun in its own right. Simon jokingly said he would fit better in a dress. He got his wish in the second audition. Simon looks utterly horrified and hits the buzzer as soon as he start singing.