- Episode 49. Lewis is trying to hold off the swarm of Chiropterans. Just before a Chiropteran jumps on him, Lulu intercepts and slices the monster in two. What makes this Big Damn Heroes moment hilarious, however, is their terrible Badass Boasts.
Lewis: "I am Lewis, the immortal one!" (Lulu slices a Chiropteran above him in two)Lulu: "And I am Lulu, the immortal whatever!"
- In Episode 35, Gudrif smacking Dahz in the head every time he makes a jerkass comment to Lulu's statements.
- Nathan is so powerful he bitch-slaps Haji in Episode 42 and a Chiropteran in Episode 49 and sent them flying.
- Every time Lewis is in a scene, expect at least something humorous coming from his mouth.
Informant: Is that you Sammy?Lewis: In the flesh. Long time no see. They call me Lewis now.Informant: Okay, Lewis. And speaking of flesh, when did you get so fat?Okamura: (cut the scene back to the apartment) Gahahahaha! Now that's funny.
- This gem:
- Everyone, except Saya, at the all-girls school crushing on the new gardener, Haji.