- Blood+ has some mild Les Yay between Saya and Kaori, and between Saya and Min during the Vietnam arc. Prequel manga "City of Nightwalkers," meanwhile, positively drips with Ho Yay between Hagi and Nishi.
- It might help that the artist and writer for the manga is a generally well-known Yaoi manga-ka.
- The Blood+ manga, on the other hand, has plenty of subtext between Riku and Charles, who looks like a 13-year-old rather than like the adult guy from the TV series, thank goodness.
- Nathan and James, though the former just likes to annoy the latter.
- Moses and Karman. During their deaths, they hold each other like lovers. Yaoi Fangirls rejoice.
- Don't forget about Solomon and Karl.
Solomon: My poor, poor Karl...
- In the novels Kai muses to himself that even guys like him wouldn't be able to deny how attractive Hagi is.