- The infamous boardroom clapping scene, which just will not end.
- Not only does it not end, but when it SEEMS like it's gonna end, the boss of the place gets it going again.
- Dr. Jones summing up the film's message: "The human species needs to quit playing cowboy with nature. We need to start acting more like astronauts, spacemen, taking care of our spaceship."
- Even the actor thought this line was hilarious. Give him credit for still playing it completely straight.
- The sheer absurdity of the excuse for Susan's absence from Birdemic 2 comes down to one of the greatest moments of Dull Surprise in film history:
Tony: I wish Susan could've been here to see this bird skeleton, but she got a disease from that fish that Rod cooked.
- The man who bought a can of gas from Rod at gunpoint (not stole, bought.)
- (Brief growling noise) "Uhh, I have to go ...I hear a mountain lion!"
- The deadpan delivery of the line not only makes it hilarious, but so does the fact that everyone continues on their way towards the place where he glanced at when he made that remark!
- This line, combined with Rod's delivery.
Ramsey: Where's Becky?Rod: She's taking a shit.
- Of course, the infamous coat hanger scene, in which the gang attempts to take out a bunch of obviously fake birds with coat hangers.
- Meta-example: Actress Pom Klementieff was told about this film at Florida Supercon and was baffled by it's existence, though she did express interest in watching it.
- This exchange toward the end, after the survivors have foraged and fished at the beach:
Nathalie: I found some seaweed.
(a solid six seconds of silence, in the middle of which the camera switches from Nathalie to Rod)