- Alex's heroic quest to obtain a chicken burrito.
Admiral Shane: I'm late for lunch. I think I'll have a...chicken burrito.
Alex: ...She told you about that?
Admiral Shane: Come on, Hopper. We can discuss the terms of your surrender over a meal.
- Cal's reaction when he meets Samantha and Mick.
- Hopper's attempt to rehearse his speech to Admiral Shane in the mirror.
"It would be a thankful honor to have your permission to honor...your hand." *Beat
- The alien's ammunition consists of a round cylinder with a smaller round cylinder attached to it on one end that pushes in to detonate after sticking into an enemy ship small cylinder first. In short: They are metal pegs.
- After a completely epic attack on the flagship...
Nagata: I can't believe that worked!
Hopper: Yeah, Art of War, "Fight the enemy where they aren't." After all these years it finally just clicked.
Nagata: But that's not what it means.
Nagata: Not even close.
- The duo just before sniping.
Hopper: Where did you learn to shoot?
Nagata: I'm not sure how you say it in English. "Natsu Campu. Summer campu".
Hopper: Summer campu *Thinks about it* Summer camp?
Nagata: Champion, when I was twelve.
Hopper: Are you kidding me? *Cue aliens*
- Alex and Stone giving completely opposite motivation speeches to their crews.
- Alex and Nagata get into a fight and are court martialed by Shane. their explanation: Alex slipped, Nagata tried to catch him, and they both 'knocked their heads'. Shane is not amused.