- The Fat Man's Oh, Crap! reaction to the grenade in his lap is genuinely funny.
- The main villain's over-the-top dialogue and delivery is also hilarious.
- Pryzer: If Cora D escapes, I will personally...rip your heart...out of your ass...and cram it back down your throat!
- And Willis's (lack of) reaction to it.
Willis: That sounds unhealthy.
- For fans of Casablanca, this movie may seem like a pretty funny parody at times, due to various clear references this movie makes to the classic it's borrowed its plotline from.
- Barb's first client, a fat man in a white suite, is an obvious Shout-Out to Casablanca actor Sydney Greenstreet. Made more hilarious when Not-Sydney Greenstreet puts on a black leather gimp suit.