YMMV: Barb Wire
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The opening sequence makes fantastic use of a cover version of "Word Up!" done by Scottish rock band Gun. In this opening sequence, both the song and (read: Combined with) the use of large breasts make one of the few redeeming things about this movie.
- There's also Tommy Lee's "Planet Boom" during the end credits.
- "Don't Call Me Babe" by Shampoo, from the soundtrack album.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- Because of Gramercy screwing Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie to put their weight behind this film, it's odd to note that one scene has a character tries to kill the heroes with a forklift.
- At several points through the film, characters demand payment in Canadian money, since the USA's economy is in the toilet. The Loonie actually did outstrip the greenback for a little while in 2008.
- Screwed by the Network: Pamela Anderson actually blamed the studios for making the movie bomb by forcing the inclusion of nude scenes. She claimed the R Rating made it so her teenage fans couldn't go see it.
- Serial Numbers Filed Off: Did we mention this movie is a Whole Plot Reference to Casablanca?