- Pretty much anything involving Ferdinand the Duck.
"Christmas Means Carnage!"
- And the Rooster who is beaten to the roof by him, which going by the responses of Mrs. Hogget ("We've got to do something about that duck") and Fly's puppies, has become normal on the farm. The next day, the Rooster gets up even earlier to beat Ferdinand at his own game. However, by that point, Mrs. Hogget had bought an alarm clock, putting both out of a job.
- As well as his epic freakout when Babe nearly destroys the living room sneaking past the cat.
- Babe trotting by a stoic Farmer Hoggett at the competition, as the line of text displayed on the television reads "PIG".
- A subtle joke, but when Babe is first talking with the sheep at the sheep-dog trial, one of them starts to defecate.
- Yep. They were playing up the Dumb Animal routine to the hilt, out of, quite literally, both ends. They didn't think any better of Babe then the crowd did. The Oh, Crap! look on their faces, though, when Babe recited the Sheep's Creed? Even funnier.
- This dialogue:
- When Ferdinand is fixing to crow for the second time, right before the alarm clock goes off, cutting him off, he quickly goes "mi-mi-mi-mi-mi..." as if to get his pitch right. I don't know why, but it makes me laugh every time.
- Any time the mice break out into song; they're no Alvin and the Chipmunks, but it's pretty cute.
- Babe's attempt to get mean with the sheep.
Babe: Y'all...uh...big buttheads!
- The rooster is quite rude to anybody who interrupts his day. His usual response to anyone who does?
Rooster: Get lost!
- When Esme calls Arthur after Fly stops him from shooting Babe and tells him the neighbors lost a lot of their flock (unknowingly clearing Babe's name).
Esme: Hooey! Arthur! Oh, there you are! That was the police on the phone. Apparently, the Mitchells lost six lambs this morning and they— What on Earth are you doing with that gun?
Arthur: Oh, I, uh... nothing. (embarrassed chuckle)