Funny: As Time Goes By
- Lionel articulates why he's reluctant to have Sandy move in:
Lionel: There'll be women everywhere! I don't function very well around masses of women.
Jean: Three is not a mass!
- Lionel and Jean arguing over turning his office back into the spare room for Sandy turns to them wrestling the bed around the room like a pair of twelve-year-olds.
- Lionel's whole proposal of marriage. He gets down on one knee, and Jean insists on popping a pillow under it. Then he starts talking about how he feels like he has something to offer and Jean interrupts with "Yes, I'll marry you," leaving him rather miffed because he'd rather have finished the sentence first.
- Alastair feigning drunkenness so Judy and Sandy can sneak into Jean's room and pack a suitcase.
- Jean's deadpan reaction when she finds everyone waiting rather obviously for her to return from the psychotherapist:
"I've brought you all here to name the murderer."