- Pretty much every single thing Statler and Waldorf say!
- Phyllis' first conversation with Alice.
Phyllis: NO, FOR GOSH SAKES! WHO'D WANT TO CALL HIM? JUST PUT ME THROUGH EXTENSION EIGHT!
- Phyllis launching into this complicated explantion of who this "Mike Oz" character is, thinking Fozzie is him, only to be told that he isn't.
- Phyllis tricking Kermit into confessing about him buying a pizza and charging her for it.
- Phyllis is trying to talk to Alice to try and get her to give her and Fozzie (who's disguised) directions to Kermit's office. She's not having any luck when suddenly Fozzie, totally easily, manages to get Alice to give them directions. How easy he did it and how shocked Phyllis is afterwards just seals it!
Funny / A Very Muppets Mystery
Describe funny moments in A Very Muppets Mystery.