Fridge: Salad Fingers
- Salad Fingers lives in a post-apocalyptic world alone by himself. He probably suffers from some severe dementia, psychosis or posttraumatic stress disorder caused by "The Great War" he keeps referencing. One could assume he's one of few survivors of a nuclear war where his family and friends died. The radiation probably caused his deformity and the deformity of the few other survivors as well. And he's constantly by himself, talking to finger puppets like they're his friends so one can assume he's gone mad living as a deformed being in a post-apocalyptic world by himself with little to no food. That also explains why he's taken to eating such things like the finger puppets, hair, and resorted to cannibalism.
- He probably also developed his fetishes with pain, rusty metallic substances, and nettles, because that's all that's left.
- Who do the hairs in episode 8 belong to?
- Possibly Roger the Radio's wires...
- The ending of episode 5. The shock of hearing another human voice after God knows how long drives poor Salad Fingers into a horrific Heroic BSOD, huddling in a corner of his room while hallucinating the little girl's image, with empty, bloody eye-sockets, making more "mouth-words" at him. We never see her again after this. Now...why were her eyes gouged out like that? Was there a different kind of reaction that we didn't see?
- The things Salad Fingers says into the toilet and what the other Salad Fingers says to the first form at least part of a conversation when put together. When put together, it follows as:
First S.F.: Jeremy Fisher. I thought you were out fighting the great war.Second S.F./Jeremy Fisher(?): Pardon?First S.F.: I'd like a word with you.Second S.F.: I don't understand. What is this?First S.F.: I'm not one for accusations, but this one's CAST IRON. I've seen you tailgating my daughter with aspirations of deflowering her rose.Second S.F.: No! This isn't true! You've got the wrong bloke, squire!First S.F.: I don't make mistakes, comrade. This one's textbook.
- Salad Fingers' fingers look how our hands would look without skin holding our fingers together. Go ahead and google Xrays Hands. Doubles as a Fridge Horror.
- However, Salad Fingers only has three fingers per hand, while we have five.