Salad Fingers holding his "baby" in his arms.
Salad Fingers, is...eh, a unique webseries
. While disturbing in and of itself, there are some moments that simply go into the pure Nightmare Fuel
department. Be warned, these moments may drive you insane.
- The "Somewhere over the Rainbow" sequence in episode 2 "Friends."
- Not to mention the oven scene. "That fish smells about done..."
- The screaming armless man wearing the BBQ apron in episode 3 "Nettles", who chases Salad Fingers home when he takes home a baby carriage. Because he doesn't have arms, he instead beats on Salad Finger's door with his head...& ends up eventually killing himself. He dies by the time Salad Fingers investigates the noises. Salad Fingers hangs his corpse on a meathook once he finds it...
- The bug-eyed kid and his wedding ring in episode 4 "Cage". The ring is a human tooth on a band!
- Episode 5 "Picnic", particularly the ending.
- The Mind Screw Humanitarian of an ending of episode 6 "Present".
- One of the scariest things is seeing Salad Fingers make the shaky, nervous transition from one delusion to another; he goes from bringing "baby Yvonne" (a strange object that burst from his intestines) to "Auntie Bainbridge" (the shrieky child from the first episode) to washing "Auntie"'s windows... using what was once considered "baby Yvonne" as a cleaning tool.
- Mr. Branches. Remember that tree that was apparently advancing toward Salad Fingers' house? It's alive (or at least Fingers thinks it is). It speaks with the voice of a child, calling Fingers 'daddy', and it has a hideous face. And when it gets angry, it squeezes Fingers' midsection until the aforementioned Yvonne comes out, along with a lot of black blood. Even if it's all in Salad Fingers' imagination, something caused those injuries.
- Salad playing his own teeth as a music box, while his eyes slowly grow larger and larger as the music speeds up. Doubles with Nausea Fuel.
- Dr. Papanak. That is all.
- Salad Fingers "clones" at the dinner table just repeating motions while eating Milford Cubicle remains.