Fridge: Motor City
- In "Going Dutch" Dutch isn't affected by the zombie virus because he's been painting for two days straight—he probably never took off his respirator mask once.
- The zombie plague turns out to be spread by nanobots—it's not just a zombie virus, it's a computer virus.
- Dutch's flashback sequence seems to imply that he was the last member to join the Burners, which might explain why he seems to be a little more distant from the others.
- In 'Off the Rack' it's kind of fridge horror/brilliance; after you realize that if Claire's safety suit had come off a minute later, she would be dead.
- If it had gone on a minute later she would be dead; the second it comes on Texas accidentally hits her with his car.
- Motorcity is almost entirely covered by Deluxe. Which means there is very little sunlight actually getting into the city. So wouldn't there be a lot of Motorcity citizens suffering from severe Vitamin D deficiency as a result? Dying, even? Especially the poorer people, who probably don't have the means to get out of the city.
- They've got sufficient infrastructure to grow their own food, so there are probably measures in place to make up for the lack of sunlight.
- If Cyborg Dan is a politically correct cyborg, i.e. he is part robot and living organism, he might have possibly felt his face melting...