Fridge: Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Why don't the two teams ever run into each other or turn out they're Working the Same Case?
- They've actually somewhat averted this one on a few occasions. Wheeler's actress was on maternity leave during the filming of the last few episodes of the current season (they wrote her pregnancy into the show to explain the character's absence) so for the episodes where she's absent, Eames is partnered with both Goren and Nichols.
- The episode "In The Wee Small Hours" is an excellent aversion of this. All four detectives work the case of a missing girl who was in New York on a class trip.
- Regrettably, though, Goren and Nichols never worked a case together.
- They did work together in the season 9 premiere.
- One episode revolves around an internet video, the stars of which are kidnapped while filming it. Okay, so who uploaded the video?
- They staged the kidnapping so they could upload it. And since the 'kidnappers' quickly posted a ransom demand, it's reasonable that they uploaded the video so people would find out about the kidnapping.