Film: Yeti: A Love Story
Troma.The plot revolves around five college students (Adam, Dick, Joe, Emily, and Sally) going on a camping trip in Quatssack, New Hampshire. What was hoping to be a time they'll never forget becomes a struggle to survive as they are unexpectedly pulled into the plans of an evil cult, called "The Children of the Yeti," led by a man named Raymond. Things don't seem to get any better for them when Adam is taken by a homosexual Yeti (not that he doesn't mind...)The movie can be viewed on Youtube, but be warned! It has some...icky moments. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AHLjjZbIKw
This movie consists of the following tropes:
- Award Bait Song: "Love is Snow," which plays during the end credits.
- Babies Ever After: At the end of the film, we find out that Adam is pregnant by the Yeti. Yeah.
- Bad Bad Acting: Watch the scene that leads up to Adam and the Yeti meeting. The cult members are mumbling "Praise the Yeti," when they were shouting it at the beginning of the film. The guy who is getting sacrificed doesn't sound very freaked out until the Yeti finally shows up.
- Beta Couple: Either Emily and Sally or Dick and Debra.
- Bigfoot, Sasquatch and Yeti: In case you didn't guess from the title.
- Bi the Way: At the beginning, Adam has already hooked up with Sally, then later falls in love with Yeti. As for Sally (who was initially dating Dick), she hooks up with Emily.
- Chick Magnet: Sex Piss. The girls aren't interested in him, but Joe seems to be...
- The Chosen One: Emily.
- Death by Sex: Any guy who has been sacrificed to the Yeti.
- Femme Fatale: Debra. She lures young men into the clutches of the cult.
- Held Gaze: Adam and the Yeti, for only a brief time. This is while Adam is urinating, of all things.
- Humanoid Abomination: Tentacle Boy.
- Human Sacrifice: The guys that the Children of the Yeti abduct end up getting raped by the Yeti.
- Horrible Camping Trip
- Jerk Ass: Adam has his moments, notably before he meets the Yeti.Sally: You know what? Shut the fuck up. You're really starting to piss me off!Adam: Better than getting pissed on! (laughs)
- Just A Flesh Wound: The hillbilly that was shot in the chest with an arrow by Emily? He managed to lead her and Adam to the cult, and was still breathing after five hours!
- He doesn't care about his wound, just as long as he gets to eat some mashed potatoes.
- The Key Is Behind the Lock: In this case, Joe had the keys when he was killed. All the food is stuck in the locked car.
- Last of His Kind: The Yeti.
- Mr Seahorse: Adam, at the end.
- Town with a Dark Secret: Quatssack, NH is home to an evil cult called "The Children of the Yeti".
- Religion of Evil: The Children of the Yeti. They kidnap young men and sacrifice them to their homosexual Yeti.