A comedy film from 1990, starring Peter and David Paul (The Barbarian Brothers).
Rafe and Victor, two dimwitted trucker brothers, take a job of delivering a shipment of toxic waste from the Techstar Company. Once they are ready, they find out that Holly, a Teen Genius
from the company's school, has stowed away
with them in order to not let her invention to get into wrong hands. Now they have to outrun Techstar's mooks while trying to make their delivery in time.
This film has the examples of:
- Animated Credits Opening: The opening credits are animated, and it depicts the brothers getting into all kinds of hijinx that are (somewhat) solved with their muscles.
- Chain Pain: Two mooks argue with each other on who get to use a piece of chain as a weapon.
- Delivery Guy: The film opens with the brothers trying to make it to the hospital in time before their pregnant passenger gives birth. Victor has to help her to deliver the baby.
- Dodge by Braking: When mooks on each side of them threaten to shoot the tires on their truck, our heroes brake, and the mooks accidentally shoot each other's cars.
- Dumb Muscle: Rafe and Victor are a strong, but not a bright duo.
- Evil Debt Collector: Sweeney, who wants to repo the brothers' truck, even he has to steal it from them.
- Groin Attack: Holly kicks Sweeney on the balls when he tries to steal brothers' truck.
- Hack the Traffic Lights: Once they are given the Handy Remote Control, the trucker brothers try to do this while they rush to their destination before the deadline closes, but it takes a third try before they get it right.
- Handy Remote Control: Holly has been developing a remote control for the Techstar Company that can operate absolutely anything, from surveillance systems to vehicles.
- Mistaken Identity: In a truckstop, a waitress drags one of the brothers into storage room to have sex with him. When she calls him Rafe, he says he's actually Victor, and she angrily slaps him.
- Railroad Tracks of Doom: Our heroes' truck gets stuck on a train track, but they get it work on time before the train hits them.
- Shout-Out: Another attack from the mooks is announced by Rafe saying "They're baaa-ack!"
- Travel Montage: There scenes of showing our heroes' progress on a map.
- Wrongful Accusation Insurance: Averted. The brothers break several laws when they rush to the hospital with the pregnant lady, and they get a ticket for every single one of them.
- You Have 48 Hours:
- The brothers are given thirty-three hours to do their delivery. If they foul up, they won't get paid. And if they don't get paid, they won't be able to pay the last payment on their truck.
- The unscrupulous criminal funders of Techstar Company's Handy Remote Control give them forty-eight hours to get rid of all the glitches on it.