Film: The Last Days Of Disco
This film provides examples of the following tropes:
- Coolest Club Ever: The disco nightclub, based on Studio 54, is "impossible to get into."
- The Last Title: The title.
- Monster Roommate: Charlotte and Alice drive each other mad.
- New York Subway: Charlotte accuses fellow rider of groping her.
- Production Posse: Chris Eigeman plays a main character.
- Production Throwback: Characters from previous Whit Stillman films Metropolitan and Barcelona make appearances.