Needs a Better Description
The Last Tropes of Disco:
- The Cameo/Production Throwback: Characters from director Whit Stillman's previous films Metropolitan and Barcelona make appearances.
- Coolest Club Ever: The disco nightclub, based on Studio 54, is "impossible to get into."
- Creative Closing Credits/Dance Party Ending: The end credits shows characters, people on the subway and even people on platforms dancing to "Love Train".
- End of an Era: This film, like Boogie Nights, shows characters who had a good time at the end of The '70s reacting to changes brought on by The '80s.
- The Last Title: The title.
- Monster Roommate: Charlotte and Alice drive each other mad.