Film: Return of the Living Dead: Rave to the Grave
Return of the Living Dead: Rave to the Grave, is a 2005 Made-for-TV Movie sequel to Return of the Living Dead, made by the Sci Fi Channel.
This film has the examples of:
- Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts: Played with at the very end; a second Tarman is seen hitchhiking to the rave on a highway. A couple actually stops and screams when they see he's a zombie.
- Deus Ex Nukina: The government actually tries this maneuver again.
- It wasn't nukes, just regular missiles.
- Drugs Are Bad: In Rave to the Grave, a bunch of college students cook up a recreational drug based on Trioxin. Three guesses what the side effects are, and the first two don't count.
- Oddly Named Sequel 2: Electric Boogaloo
- Villain Decay: Tarman is subjected to this for the most part.
- All of the zombies are really. Instead of being unstoppable juggernauts, these Trioxin zombies don't even have to be shot in the head to bring them down. A few rounds in the chest will do the job.