is a 2013 Japanese dark comedy directed by comedian Hitoshi Matsumoto.
The plot concerns a man who signs a year-long contract with a dominatrix agency to surprise him with domination sessions at unexpected times. When the domination becomes more than he can handle, however, things take a turn for the dark and surreal.
This film includes examples of:
- Author Appeal: Matsumoto has described himself as a masochist.
- Bondage Is Bad: Played with. Bondage fan Katayama is portrayed sympathetically, but the dominatrix organization is creepy and villainous. Ultimately, it's all played for dark comedy and weirdness.
- Boom Head Shot: Katayama shoots the Queen of Gobbling and the Queen of Voices in the head.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Starting about halfway through, the film will occasionally cut to a focus group who comment about the plot and quality of the film. The supposed director of the film is also occasionally shown in the movie theater.
- Cluster F-Bomb: The CEO of the S&M company speaks almost completely in English swear words.
- Gratuitous English: The CEO of the S&M company is an enormous American woman who speaks almost completely in English curses. Katayama also occasionally uses English: he sings "Happy Birthday" in English, says "thank you" at one point, and tears into the CEO in heavily accented English.
- Instant Awesome Just Add Ninjas: When the dominatrixes go to war, they dress like ninjas.
- Let's Get Dangerous: The passive masochist Katayama arrives at his father-in-law's house to protect him from evil dominatrixes. When he finds two of them already there, he promptly shoots them both in the head.
- Pretty Little Headshots: The Queen of Gobbling and the Queen of Voices each receive one.
- Prolonged Prologue: A title screen does not appear until 41 minutes into its 99-minute running time. Shortly thereafter, the focus group scenes begin.
- Running Gag: When someone experiences great pleasure, their cheeks will swell, their eyes will turn black, and a shockwave will emit from their face.
- Self-Deprecation: The focus group hates the film and occasionally points out the plot holes. Even Hitoshi Matsumoto called the film "stupid" to the media.
- Show Within a Show: The film is a show within itself. It's supposedly directed by a 100 year old man. Scenes of a focus group occasionally comment on the film so far.
- Would Hit a Girl: When the dominatrixes start attacking him, Katayama isn't shy about fighting back.
- Word Puree Title: The title is a play on Japanese film ratings. A movie rated R100 would be unsuitable for viewers under 100 years of age. In-universe, the film's director is quoted as saying that no one under the age of 100 will enjoy his film.