Film: Death Racers
A very obvious cash-in of Death Race that ironically has more in common with Death Race 2000 than the "official" remake, which was Darker and Edgier than Death Race 2000. This one is more reliant on over-the-top, fucked up comedy (it also has strong influences from Grindhouse, particularly Death Proof). Death Racers stars Insane Clown Posse and pro wrestler Scott "Raven" Levy.Story takes place three years after a civil war erupted, the United States declared martial law, and an entire city was turned into a massive prison camp. Levy plays a terrorist who plans to release sarin into the country's water supply. The state's governor holds a "death race" within the prison, promising freedom to the team that brings the terrorist back, dead or alive.
Provides examples of:
- Black Comedy Rape
- Blood Sport
- Car Fu
- Depraved Bisexual: The Vaginamyte team consists of two serial killers who seduced and murdered over 72 male and female victims.
- Girl-on-Girl Is Hot
- Gory Discretion Shot
- Juggalo: The movie's director is a Juggalo, and was responsible for a bunch of ICP Allusions, including the reference to Shangri-La, and screaming "FUCK THE WORLD" at the end of the movie.
- Also, the reason why ICP allowed a bunch of their songs to be used on the movie's soundtrack.
- The Mockbuster: By The Asylum, of course.
- Rated M for Manly
- Shout-Out: ICP riding in a Twisted Metal-esque ice cream truck with a meat grinder and machine guns.
- ICP say, "I'll cut the head off the Devil and throw it at you," which is from Run-D.M.C.'s "Raising Hell."
- This Is a Drill: Metal Machine Man's Thing.