Fanfic Recs / Worldwar
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for
These are recommendations made by Tropers
, all of which have been signed. After a few samples, you will be able to judge whether you might be interested in the 'fic, based on who recommended it. No-name recommendations will be zapped.
Nobody would back up the rec. Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist, if need be.
Do warn when a fanfic may head into sexually explicit or non-canon
Worldwar: War of Equals
Worldwar: Change of the Balance
Worldwar: Out of Balance
- Synopsis: The Race has invaded, much of the Earth has fallen to the lizards from outer space. Humanity is on the brink of being overrun...but then from a totally unexpected side they receive help.
- Comments: An... odd fic but awesome story. How odd and awesome you ask? One scene has a Landcruiser division get squashed by a Humongous Mecha. Also be warned, English is not the author's first language.
Allies, Axis, and Aliens - A Timeline of The Race Invasion of 1944
- Synopsis: Straha's coup against Atvar succeeds!
- Comments: Exactly What It Says on the Tin. Straha goes all out with nukes after a coup against Atvar, the Lizards conquer Earth until we kick them out in 1962. A great tale of Human resistance and eventual uprising against wannabe conquerors.
by AK 47 Productions
Worldwar: Discovering the Balance
by Albert Green Jr.
Worldfall: A Timeline of the Race and Fithp Invasion of 2020
by Thuktun Flishithy
The Legend of Korra. Book Eight: Worldwar
- Synopsis: The governments of Earth spot the Conquest Fleet on their way to invade Earth, leading to the entire Human race to load for bear and pump out more weapons like never before. Of course, they didn't count on a second fleet on invaders...
- Now has a trope page: Worldfall
- Comments: A complete crossover between Worldwar and Footfall. Link only works for members of AlternateHistory.com. Now complete and a sequel is currently in progress.
- Recommended by AK 47 Productions
- Synopsis: As the world was finally seeming to slip into what seemed like everlasting peace following the defeat of Kuvira, a threat from beyond the stars shatters that peace, plunging the world into war once again.
- Comments: A crossover between Worldwar and The Legend of Korra. Link only works for members of AlternateHistory.com.