- LXG2: Above & Beyond by Clez
- Recommended by bookwormgal
- Synopsis: Fresh on the heels of their earlier triumph, Victorian Britain's unlikely collaborators must face an even more perilous threat that descends upon London through the black void... Adapting the events of the movie to allow for the events for the second graphic novel to come to pass.
- Pairing(s): Tom Sawyer/Mina Harker with some one-sided Henry Jekyll (Edward Hyde)/Mina Harker
- The Black Dossier, Volume II by Draco Orwell
- Recommended by: Silent Stranger
- Synopsis: An Expanded Universe followup on the Travellers Almanack and The Black Dossier, detailing the exploits of several foreign Leagues throughout the late 19th and early 20th century. Has some really cool trivia and references, such as The Man with No Name being part of the first American League, Gomez Addams working as an advisor for the fourth American League, Dr Temna being a member of the Imperial Japanese League, and Springfield and Toon Town being mentioned as one of the myriad pocket dimensions that manifests in the League world. There was also an independent League sponsored by Charles Foster Kane that did not work out as planned. Like the canonical League material, subversions and deconstructions of character archetypes are abound.
- Pairings: The Man With No Name/Lulu Colt, Dr. Ilsa Schlimm/Albrecht Krieger/Dr. Strangelove/Erich Von Stalhein/Dr. Christian Szell
- The Problem of Jonathan by RobberBaroness