Fanfic Recs: Strawberry Panic!
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Strawberry Panic!
fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. After a few samples, you will be able to judge whether you might be interested in the 'fic, based on who recommended it. No-name recommendations will be zapped.
Nobody would back up the rec. Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist, if need be. You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page
though; that goes in the discussion page.
Do warn when a fanfic may head into non-canon
territory. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping
is Serious Business
Add new examples at the bottom of the section, please.
The Gravity of Love
- Recommended by Rain Fletcher and Shanejayell
- Synopsis: Continuing from where episode 26 leaves off: Shizuma faces up to the mess she's left in her wake, Nagisa and Tamao struggle to rediscover their friendship and Hikari and Amane learn the hard way that Etoile isn't all hero worship. Strong adult themes.
- Comments: As mentioned, this is a continuation from the anime, though the author incorporates bits and bobs from the novel and manga canon as well to keep us on our toes. Epic, breathtaking, sweepingly romantic and yet far more grounded in reality than the escapism of the series. Nine shows us that it's not just a matter of earning your happy ending, because real life doesn't work that way, especially for those society might deem as Different. Currently on a bit of a hiatus, but the author will be getting back to it soon. (Or I will pester him, and he knows it.)
I second the recommend. Very gripping and dramatic story. Shane. :)
Red Bows In Her Hair
by Suzume CA
- Recommended by Shanejayell
- Synopsis: In their continuing search for Hatsumi, Hazuki and Lilith find themselves on Astraea Hill, where Hazuki meets an unexpected confidante in Chikaru Minamoto, a young lady with very familiar red bows in her hair. Yamibou/Strawberry Panic crossover.
- Comments: As mentioned this is a crossover, with strong elements from Yami to Bōshi to Hon no Tabibito. However the writer smoothly works those elements in without disrupting Strawberry Panic too much, as well as providing a very enjoyable story. Continued in Hand Me Downs where Strawberry Panic becomes a fantasy adventure and in Strange Fire