Authors and WebsitesNone yet. The Red Monarch by the Kage Tenshi
- Recommended by: Saiyan5nine-tails
- Status: Dead
- Synopsis: Tatsuki Miyabe has come to the Center for help on the recommendation of her guardian, and M.O.M has assigned her to be looked after by Martin Mystery and Co. Martin is disappointed by the prospect of a protection assignment, but what and who is after Tatsuki Miyabe?
- Comments: Upon finding this story, I fell in love with it. It is still ongoing. Much of the story takes roots in events of the Center's past, and these flashbacks to the past, which take place later in the story, explain the position that M.O.M., Tatsuki Miaybe and her guardian were in 10 years ago after a terribly bloody event that involves Tatsuki's older brother. The back-story is told from the OC's guardian's perspective on Thekagetenshi's deviantart page, which I recommend you DON'T read until you get well up to chapters 8-11, lest you be spoiled, as it is around there that many things are explained. This Troper (Saiyan5nine-tails)'s own Martin Mystery stories crossover with it late into the story, beginning with chapter 8 in reference, and fully appearing in Chapter 11. The plot is well-paced, well-balanced with humour and action, as well as drama. Compared to the rest of the Martin Mystery series, the author admits it is Darker and Edgier, but the author succeeds with flying colours in making it work.
- Recommended by: CMR Rosa
- Status: Complete
- Crossover with: Totally Spies!
- Synopsis: Strange things have been happening in the Switzerland mountains and it's up to Martin and the team to find out what's going on. But what happens when they run into some old friends?