Fan Fic: Stories Of The Vanished Man
Stories of the Vanished Man is a Phineas and Ferb fanfic series by Kuzlalala. It is about one of the biggest mysteries of the series: Phineas and Candace's biological father. The series are mostly made of Fluff, Gen Fics, and loads, loads of Wild Mass Guessing.The series are yet to be completed. Word of God said that the series will have 4 fanfics. Here are the existing ones so far:
- What a Man is an fanfic in progress centers around Perseus Papadakis and Linda Flynn. Before you ask, yes, Perseus here is Phineas and Candace's biological father. This is like a guidebook, so it's the least related story towards the series.
- Reconstructing the Last Treasure of the Man is a fanfic which tries to fit into a format of a regular Phineas and Ferb episode. In this fanfic, Phineas and Ferb found a blue print made by Perseus Papadakis. Despite that it's about Perseus Papadakis, it has never been pointed out that he's Phineas and Candace's biological father. This one is completed.
Stories of the Vanished Man contains examples of the following:
- Disappeared Dad: This is what the series center on: Phineas and Candace's missing father.
- Hypothetical Casting: The author of the series said that Danny Jacob, the one who sang many Phineas and Ferb songs would provide the voice for Perseus Papadakis.
- Idiosyncratic Episode Naming: Every story in the series ends with "Man".
- What Could Have Been: Perseus was about to get a redesign from having a triangle head like Phineas to one with a normal-shaped head with a large nose. The latter wasn't well approved by fans.
- Wild Mass Guessing: The series is solely based on the Wild Mass Guessings about Phineas and Candace's biological father.
What a Man contains examples of the following:
- Backstory: The backstory about how Linda got with her first husband.
- Childhood Friend Romance: Subverted, Perseus and Linda met each other when they're still in elementary school, but they weren't friends. They only started to be friends since middle school and then they had a romantic relationship since high school.
- Love Confession
- Out-of-Character Moment: When Perseus suddenly played a musical number to Linda as a sign of his affection.
- Teacher/Student Romance: Perseus and Linda's love budded when Perseus started giving Linda guitar lessons.
Reconstructing the Last Treasure of the Man contains examples of the following:
- Badass Crew: Perry turned into a human and the Fireside Girls when they were attacking Dr. Doofenshmirtz's minions.
- Beauty Equals Goodness: Lampshaded.Dr. Doofenshmirtz: You're human! And handsome too! Which bugs me because the good guys always get the good looks while we the bad guys always get the ugly ones... and you're human! Unbelievable!
- Continuity Nod
- Canine Companion: An idea which inspires Dr. Doofenshmirtz to change his dogs into minions.
- Dance Party Ending: Though not really the ending.
- Dogs Are Dumb: Even when they are human, one of them were getting ready to pee.
- The Faceless: Human Perry, until he arrived at the party, of course.
- Ho Yay: Baljeet and Buford were seen holding hands.
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz commenting that Human Perry's handsome.
- Holy Backlight: Human Perry when he was about to leave Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated, despite that we could only see him from the back.
- Humanity Ensues: The Anthromorphinator! It changes Doofenshmirtz's dogs into humans and Perry into one too!
- Mind Screw: At least to Phineas and Ferb, why did they think they met Perseus Papadakis where Linda said that he's already dead? And for us, why does Perry looks a lot like Perseus? Good thing the last story will explain all.
- Mistaken for Special Guest: Subverted. Candace is a very important figure in the Fireside Girls' history, but the Fireside Girls haven't invited her as a Special Guest.
- Officially Shortened Title: It's shortened as Last Treasure of the Man.
- Original Flavor
- Reset Button: The Reverse Ray, though it only applies to one object.
- Thoroughly Mistaken Identity: Phineas thought that human Perry is Perseus Papadakis himself because he looks really similar.