PSHAW! or Powerpuff School Hijinks And Wackiness is a Powerpuff Girls fanfic, with various stuff from other Cartoon Network shows, by Andrew Joshua Talon, well-known for his fanfics "Hands", "Progress", and other various fics. It was based upon back and forth between him and The Sage of Toads, who is known for his own fanfics The Key to a Successful Interview, and Beautiful Destroyer Sailor MoonIt takes the cliches of teenaged Powerpuff girls fanfiction, and gives it its own unique spin. With a number of shots taken at Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi for good measure.
Tropes associated with this fanfic include:
- Actor Allusion: More than one joke is made about the Narrator having the same voice actor as the Ice King.
- Likewise a brief moment between Jack and Wilt.
- Adaptational Badass: Robin Snyder from the episode "Superfriends" is now Robin Bravo, daughter of Velma and .
- Mac Kazoo is also a pacifist one due to years of working at Foster's.
- Badass Grandpa: Prof. Utonium's father is none other than Samurai Jack. He cements this by giving the girls a challenge in a spar with them.
- Bonus Material: Spacebattles has a thread for this fic; like AJT's other fics on that site, it has rough drafts, omake scenes, and other various info.
- Fun with Acronyms: As usual for a Sage of Toads production, the title.
- Origins Episode: Chapter 4 explains how the PPG changed from their original look(as they hadn't aged a day until what happened in that chapter.)
- Take That: One of the best counters ever made against the PPG/RRB pairings is given in chapter 1.
- In Chapter 4 we get a whole bunch. Townsville's Project Yggdrasil with its' underground base, mobile buildings and large number of automated defenses around the city are all references to Neon Genesis Evangelion. The launching of the Powerpuff Dynamo against HIM is basically one big shoutout to the battle with the Fourteenth Angel and Tabris/Kaoru's descent into Terminal Dogma.
- The Verse: Restricted to the Cartoon Cartoons canon (sans Codename: Kids Next Door due to its universe being irreconcilable with the fic's) and classic Hanna-Barbera.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.