Fan Fic: Obnoxious Sentimental Princesses
''Obnoxious Sentimental Princesses''
is a Fan Fic
on the Anime Addventure
that was started by Fred "Gorgo" Herriot, the writer of Urusei Yatsura: The Senior Year
up to about 2007, and currently being semi-continued by Robbie
. It is (deep breath) an Urusei Yatsura
/ Ranma ½
/ Sailor Moon Mega Crossover
, with elements of Men In Black
, Sister Princess
, Sentimental Journey
, Harry Potter
and the Marvel and DC Universes thrown in for good measure. It's also NSFW
as hell in some places.
In one fell swoop, the lives of several people in Tokyo change irrecoverably when Mousse accidentally stumbles in the Nekohanten with an open bag full of Chinese Amazon aphrodisiac while the Nerima Wrecking Crew, the usual gang of Tomobiki idiots and the Sailor Senshi are all in attendance, not to mention Ataru's previously unmentioned twelve childhood girlfriends. Ataru and his girlfriends are swept away by portkey to a house on Promised Island, and into a wild orgy.
When the dust clears, the city has to deal with the repercussions of their chemically induced sex frenzy. Not to mention a girl named Tariko, who claims to be Ataru having been transformed into a girl (but is actually the combined child of each of Ataru's twelve girlfriends and himself... still with me?). As Tariko, now with a huge chip on her shoulder regarding those who treated her previous self badly in Tomobiki, sets about forcibly taking control of her life, everybody has to deal with not only her, but also the damage that the unfortunate event has done to their usual lives.
And then clones of the Death Busters come out of cold storage...
Despite suffering from a horrific case of malaise, Robbie
is still working on this, having mapped out the characters involved in advance, with room for a sequel as well. However, the parts already written by Robbie have unwitttingly caused Mr. Herriot to start writing again, so a split in continuities will probably be necessary. Now if only we can get our writing engine started...
Obnoxious Sentimental Princesses provides examples of:
- Aliens Made Them Do It: Most of the cast, thanks to the Lust Dust.
- Asshole Victim: Some of the people that Tariko starts abusing, mainly her mother.
- Calling the Old Man Out
- Can't Get Away With Nuthin': Lum and Benten's plot to send clones to Earth to pose as them and try to win back Tariko's love is immediately seen through by Chikage and her magical crystal ball. Ryoko's attempts to send agents after her results in them getting their minds wiped.
- Crossover: Some of the UY cast are mutants, explaining their weird powers. Akane has a sword that contains the spirit of Zatoichi, and Ranma becomes an adopted son of the Yashida yakuza clan, the head of whom is the lover of Wolverine. Coming soon, a Sailor Moon vertical shooter arcade game developed by the developers behind Battle Garegga, Battle Bakraid and Batrider.
- Fix Fic: On more than one level...
- Good Girls Avoid Abortion: Out of all the characters who've falled pregnant because of the Lust Dust, only Lum and Benten have gotten abortions. Ranma, Ryouga and Mousse are justified through the fact that if their partners do get abortions, they become permanently locked in their cursed forms. Konatsu and Nagisa, however, just want to raise their children. This appears a lot in Gorgo's other works.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Ryuha Kanzaki and Shinya Hikawa.
- Loads and Loads of Characters
- The Masquerade: Tomobiki to the rest of the world, thanks to the Men In Black, who wanted to keep the Oni from getting their asses handed to them in case of invasion. Frankly, when the population of a planet includes the Last Son of Krypton, the guardians of the planets and masses of humans with special powers, you tend to feel sorry for any invaders who march in with no idea what would happen to them.
- The Men in Black: Officially known as the United Nations Special Committee on Alien Activites.
- Sailor Earth: Tariko
- Vitriolic Best Buds
- Writer on Board: Gorgo spends a lot of time having everybody talk about how unfortunate Ataru's life was, and how much his parents abused him by not letting him spend time with his twelve sisters and childhood friends.
- You Can't Fight Fate