Fan Fic / Peace And Isolation
A lost war hero
. A dying god
. A Ragtag Bunch of Misfits on a mission to save the Galaxy
. What do they all have in common?
All of them have ended up in Equestria
, and their enemies are right on their tails.Peace and Isolation
is a Mega Crossover
written by McKnight93. It can be found here
This Fanfic contains examples of:
- Chainsaw Good: Pinkie certainly thinks so.
- Cool Teacher: N'tho towards Spike.
- Cool vs. Awesome: The Imperium, UNSC (And former Covenant Races), Citadel Races, and ponies vs Reapers, the Flood, and Chaos. Word of God has hinted that other factions within the univserses may get involved as well.
- The orks and Dark Eldar have gotten involved as of the latest chapter.
- Dark Secret: While it's not a straight example, Celestia and Luna's interactions with the Emperor are treated as such.
- Equestria is the Center of the Multiverse: Equestria is linked to all three universes; should it fall, whoever controls it can easily attack the other universes.
- Heel–Face Turn: Trixie and Gilda.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Jacob Taylor gives his life to allow Bareburn and Little Strongheart time to escape.
- Interspecies Romance: One-sided (maybe; see Oh, Crap!) between Luna and the Emperor.
- Braeburn and Little Strongheart.
- Jumped at the Call: The entire Imperium jumps at the chance to bring the Emperor back.
- Killed Off for Real: As per the latest chapter, Chief Thunderhooves and Jacob Taylor have been KIA.
- Meta Guy: Garrus, sort of. As a brony, he has more knowledge of Equestria than most of the other newcommers combined.
- Odd Friendship: Fluttershy's relationships with Longinus and Cassius (Space Marine and Brute, respectively).
- Oh, Crap!: The Emperor has this reaction when He relaizes not only does Luna have feelings for him, He may share those feelings.
- Pretty much everyone when the ponies bring the newcommers together. The Imperials almost start a war against the UNSC and their allies, and Shepard's team almost shoots the Emperor when He takes over one of the Imperials (His new body is not yet complete and He needed a way to communicate with the outside world), thinking that He's actually Harbinger.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: All the assembled factions, but especially the Imperium; they were already heasitant to work with the ponies, but the situation becomes even more stenuous when the Citadel Races and UNSC arrive.
- You Monster!: Fluttershy towards Longinus, when the Astartes kills a Timberwolf that looked like it was going to attack her when really It was asking her to hide it, since it's pack had been killed and it was pregnant. Longinus is rather shaken by the experience.
- Your Costume Needs Work: No one believes Shepard when he contacts the Citadel Council about his arrival in Equestria, thinking that he used CG and modified VIs to create Twilight and the Astartes. Until Pinkie warps reality and walks in to the Council Chambers to give them cupcakes.
- Zerg Rush: Namedropped as part of the Ork's tactics.