open/close all folders
- "Don't make my mistake, kid. Don't follow orders all your life. Think for yourself." Barbatus
- "It's beautiful." Ridgeway
- "YOU USELESS, UNGRATEFUL MAGGOT!!! I AM THE COLONY!!!" General Mandible
- "I am king! I will have order! I will have perfection! I will have-" Lord Farquaad
- "I told you: Ogres don't live Happily Ever After!" Fairy Godmother
- "Be... Good..." Mongo
- "I know...you'll do...what's right..." King Harold
- "Mommy?" Prince Charming
- "Do you know what the best part was? I got to fall in love with you all over again." Shrek; he didn't stay dead for long.
- "Moron." Frankie
- "You gotta help me, Gromit! Hide me, anything! Before it's too late!" Wallace, though he got better
- "He's a madman! Run away! Run—" Unnamed Fly
- "Yes." Vachir
- "You must believe." Oogway
- "You're bluffing. You're bluffing! Shifu didn't teach you that!" Tai Lung. Maybe.
- "That is a warning. You are no match for our Kung Fu." Master Thundering Rhino
- "No." Wolf Boss
- "You're right. Then, I choose... THIS!" Lord Shen
- "Yes! The power... is mine! Wait a minute... No! It's too much! It's too much! No!" Kai
- "HICCUP! SON!" Stoick the Vast
- "Alright, now it's your turn. One... that's it, that's it... two... three!" Jackson Overland, who comes back as Jack Frost.
Dragons: Riders of Berk
- "Here I am, ungodly beast! Fearless Finn Hofferson! I've been waiting ten years for this moment. Come and get me, if you dare!" Fearless Finn Hofferson
- "Put down that axe, Dagur!" Oswald the Agreeable, as reminisced by his son, Dagur the Deranged. Except, as it turns out, Dagur didn't kill him at all, but had people believe he did, so this line is something he made up.
- "C'mon, Shattermaster! Let's show them what a real rider and his dragon can do!" Dagur
- "I just wish... I had... another... chance..." Po. He Gets Better
- "No, this can't happen. You're a worm! An ant! A mortal!" Ke-Pa
- "Okay, maybe this'll teach 'um." Cajun Cleche
- "Really?" Hardcase
- "Together... together, forev—" Sugar
Shrek in the Swamp Karaoke Dance Party
- "Stayin' alive, stayin' alive! Huh, huh, huh, huh!" Lord Farquaad