Extreme Omnivore: Web Animation
- In Homestar Runner, the King of Town has eaten some very odd things. In addition to a variety of technically-edible dishes such as butter-flavored soda, raw eggs, and a pile of salt, the King of Town has eaten a cardboard box covered in maple syrup, toilet paper, candy-corn-shaped Halloween lights, sticks of roll-on deodorant and an entire flock of fruit bats. It's confirmed that he'll eat anything if there's butter on it, or in it, or even near it, and the only thing he won't touch is peas.
Strong Bad: What, you got some hiccups?King of Town: Nope. Those, my friend, are heart attacks!
Strong Mad: [in a high-pitched voice] I'M A WEBSITE!
- He's even consumed some of the other characters at one point (although they eventually returned—after three days.) The incident involved a swimming pool full of Red Flavored Fluffy Puff Translucent Dessert Related Substance, submerged characters in said pool, and a straw. Strong Bad thankfully leaves the rest to our imagination.
- In one toon, it's implied that he's capable of eating concepts like Arbor Day and Earth Day. But not Halloween Night, because he's on a diet.
- Strong Mad is an even more extreme omnivore, eating things like rocks, glass, entire computers, and somehow literally sucking up bandwidth through a hose.
- In the old-timey Homestar Runner program, Sickly Sam eats The Strong Bad whole, despite his calm but surprised objection during the entire slow process. He soon after objects that the board games present in his stomach are inadequate.
- The Homestar Runner Wiki keeps a running list of these incidences.
- In The Gaston Trilogy, on the one hand, Gaston loves donuts, steak, and Taco Bell. On the other, he also likes to eat straight lard and Babar, an anthropomorphic elephant.