Drinking Game: SpongeBob SquarePants
for Sponge Bob Square Pants
. Warning: You will get very drunk.
- When Mr. Krabs says "money money money," drink.
- When Squidward gets injured, drink.
- Are you trying to give us all cirrhosis?
- Whenever Patrick eats something, drink.
- Whenever Patrick does something stupid, drink.
- Whenever Squidward yells at SpongeBob and/or Patrick, drink. Have an ambulance on standby.
- Whenever SpongeBob laughs, drink.
- Whenever Patrick says "Uhhhh", drink
- Whenever a character is skinned alive, take a sip.
- When Plankton's scheme fails, take a drink.
- When SpongeBob crashes a boat at Mrs. Puff's Boating School, take a drink.
- Take a drink every time Gary meows.
- Take a drink when Squidward badly plays his clarinet.
- Take a drink every time you hear, "MY LEG!"
- If Mr. Krabs gives up his money, finish your drink.
- Whenever you see a handlebar mustache, drink.
- Whenever something bad happens to Sandy, take a big drink. You'll need it.
- If Patchy the Pirate shows up, take a drink.
- Whenever SpongeBob cries, take a drink.
- If a character other than SpongeBob cries, take two drinks.
- Whenever someone is arrested, take a drink.
- If you see the name "Aaron Springer" after a title card of an episode, take a drink. Trust us, you'll need it. Especially if a writer that came in from season 4 or later is listed right below him.
- If you see "Casey Alexander", "Zeus Cervas", or both after a title card, take a drink. You'll need it.
- If something good happens to Squidward, finish your drink, because you'll rarely see it.
- If the episode has Squilliam Fancyson in it, drink whenever someone mentions his unibrow. Finish your drink if he brags about it.
- Joked about by Pie Guy Rulz, whenever you see a pulsating vein in Season 6, drink.