Drinking Game: Kill la Kill
Kill la Kill is one of those rare shows that only comes around once in a lifetime. A show that completely redefines the definition of "insanity", a show either written by Japanese Mad Scientists (emphasis on mad) or at a comedy revue at an insane asylum. Or both! As such, Kill la Kill is a show that, much like its predecessor, only improves the less sober you are. Let's rumba!
- Take a shot every time something explodes
- Take a shot every time the show plays "Before My Body is Dry"
- Also take a shot if any other voiced leitmotif plays.
- Take a shot any time a character discusses the benefits of being nude or fanservice
- Take a shot any time "Stripped of the Will to Fight" appears.
- Take a shot whenever a Transformation Sequence plays. If multiple characters are transforming, take one for each character.
- Take a shot any time she mentions avenging her father
- Take a shot any time she goes insane with rage
- Down your drink whenever she blushes .
- Take a shot whenever she uses "Fiber Lost".
- Take an additional one if she uses her Scissor Blade's "Decapitation Mode" first.
- Take a shot any time she interrupts a dramatic moment with her "Hallelujah" speech
- Take a shot any time she falls asleep
- Take a shot whenever she does something inappropriate to Ryuko
- Take a shot any time her heel dramatically clicks against the ground.
- Take a shot whenever her aura of light shines.
- Take a shot every time she refers to "pigs in human clothing" or makes other Social Darwinist speeches.
- Take a shot whenever she refers to herself as "I, Kiryuin Satsuki!"
- Take a shot every time she drinks tea.
- Take a shot any time Gamagoori changes size
- Take a shot any time Inumuta works a computer
- Take a shot any time Nonon snarks at someone
- Take a shot anytime Sanageyama gets worfed.
- Take a shot any time Mikisugi strips
- Take a shot any time Tsumugu is horribly outclassed
- Take a shot whenever Tsumugu lists two things
- Take a shot anytime one of them displays a Slasher Smile.
- Take a shot whenever they say something in a language that isn't the default language of the dub.
- Take a shot whenever Ragyo molests someone.
- Take a shot whenever Ragyo's aura of rainbow light shines.
- Take a shot whenever Nui loses her cheerful disposition.
- Take a shot whenever Nui displays Limited Animation.
- Take a shot everytime red kanji appears
- Forget everything and just take a drink any time any character gets naked or the show presents boobs, butts, a crotch-shot, or someone half naked. You will not survive.
- Take a Shot every time Sanageyama shouts "Men Dou Kote" (or if you actually want to die, when he shouts "Men", "Dou", or "Kote" separately)
- Take a sip whenever someone suggests Kill la Kill as a possible choice for Toonami. Take another sip if their reasoning is because Toonami aired two certain previous shows that are similar in tone and produced by the same people.
- Down the whole bottle if someone else shoots its possibility down due to its vast amounts of fanservice.
- No longer valid since Kill la Kill is actually airing on Toonami now.